On completion of this course participants will have:
- Gained an insight into the field of urology
- Gained experience writing an abstract and designing a poster presentation
- Increased urological knowledge and confidence in managing common urological emergencies
- A better understanding of urological anatomy and imaging
- Gained practice inserting urethral and suprapubic catheters, with an increased understanding of their indications and complications
- Gained practice with cystoscopy, ureteroscopy and laparoscopy
- Gained practice tying a square knot and performing interrupted sutures
Certificates will be provided to all those who attend
Abstracts can be submitted on any urological topic, including clinical cases, audit and research.
Word limit: 250 words (not including title).
Suggested format: Introduction, Methods and Materials, Results, Conclusion. If a case report is being presented then this should be mentioned in the title.
Posters should be printed at size A1 to be displayed on poster boards.
Abstracts can be emailed to email@example.com