Monday, May 2, 2022 - 08:45 to Thursday, May 5, 2022 - 13:00
Essentials and Intermediate Laparoscopic Surgery for Gynaecological Trainees
If you wish to book onto both the Essential and Intermediate Skills for Gynaecology Trainees (£970) & Hysteroscopy and Endometrial Ablation Course (£450) which would be £1420, you will receive a discounted rate of £1200. Please complete both registration forms.
- Dr Lucky Saraswat
- Prof Kevin Cooper
- Dr Zbig Tkacz
- Dr Benjie Tang
- Dr Chu Chin Lim
- Dr Raffat Youssef
- Dr Martin Hirsch
- Dr Zahid Khan
- Dr Tony Chalhoub
- Dr Chouphay Lim
COURSE LEVEL - CT1 and above
- Camera and scope manipulation, abdominal access and insufflation, ergonomics, sharp and blunt dissection, clip application electrosurgery, looping, tissue extraction, and port site closure.
- Laparoscopic suturing skills (interrupted, continuous, and tumbled square knot).
- Extracoporeal Knotting skills.
- Diagnostic laparoscopy in gynaecology.
- Hands on opportunities on laparoscopic adhesiolysis, laparoscopic salpingostomy, salpingectomy, oophorectomy and cystectomy.
- Hands on practical session on laparoscopic amputation of uterine body, morcellation of uterus, and suturing of virginal vault.
- Hands on practical session on laparoscopic myomectomy and suturing closure of defect.
- Discussion on errors and complications.
- Close supervision from experts.
This course has been awarded 24 CPD points by RCSEd.
All fees include tuition, on-line learning course, practical materials and a light lunch.