Attend this course along with the Essentials and Intermediate Laparoscopic Surgery for Gynaecology Trainees taking place on the 2nd - 5th December 2019 for a total reduced fee of £1000 (save £150 on the individual course fees) ), please complete both registration forms.
Course Director: Dr Kevin Cooper, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, Aberdeen
- Dr Kevin Cooper, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, Aberdeen
- Dr Patrick Chien, Ninewells Hospital, Dundee
- Dr Lucky Saraswat
- Dr Chu Chin Lim
Suitable for your CME programme
This course is a comprehensive introduction to hysteroscopy, hysteroscopic surgery and endometrial ablation skills for gynaecologists and gynaecology trainees.
Essential theory is covered in a pre-course package, allowing maximum time to be spent in skill development during an intensive one day practical course. Participants will have sufficient hands-on experience during the course. This course offers personalised tuition by a faculty of practising experts.
Topics covered in this course
- Equipment and methods for diagnostic hysteroscopy
- Operative outpatient hysteroscopy - Myosure and operative Alphascope
- Equipment and methods for TCRE/F and rollerball ablation
- Endometrial ablation (roller ball and loop resection)
- What can go wrong and how to cope
- Second generation techniques: modes of action and current evidence
- Balloon ablation and Novasure bipolar array